Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Silvestri Sisters

I think when you have a sister who you're close with, you have a special appreciate for that bond that people who don't have sisters can never fully understand. I cherish my sister more than words can say, and I am truly grateful that we are close in age and have been best friends for pretty much our whole lives.

So when Sarah and Katie, the Silvestri sisters (try saying "Silvestri sisters" five times fast!) contacted me to do some photos of the two of them for their mom's 60th birthday present, I was stoked! The weekend we were supposed to do the photos was one of those crazy on-again-off-again rainy and windy weekends -- not fun! But after a couple hours of postponing, we made it work and beat the rain.

Here are a few Flat 4 favorites of the Silvestri sisters...










Stay tuned for some really fun engagement sessions posts... coming REAL soon!

1 comment:

Pat and Patty said...

Sisters are the BEST - I think you captured it well!!!!
Love them :)
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...