Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Amelia

Some parents just amaze me. Actually, most parents do. When Kathleen called me to do pictures of her sweet little girl, Amelia, we went back and forth for a few weeks before we finally found a time to make it work. In fact, I just went through my emails, and when Kathleen first emailed me, Amelia was 6 1/2 months old and when we actually did the pictures I'm pretty sure she was closing in on 8 months old. But we made it work, and I'm so glad we did! And then I found out that Kathleen and her husband are both PA doctors... I am more than impressed they make anything work with their awesome jobs and an 8-month-old little girl. It's moments like that when I feel really dumb for ever complaining that my life is busy... :)

The Allen family met me at a random field and barn I found on the back side of the South Hill, and although it was super sunny and HOT, we had a great time! Amelia was such a good sport and quite honestly might have the biggest, bluest eyes I've ever seen!! SO BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few Flat 4 favorites of Miss Amelia...



Even though they mostly wanted pictures of just Amelia, we managed to get a few with mom and dad too! :)









Thank you Amy Hook for referring Kathleen for pictures! Referrals are such a huge compliment and I so appreciate it. :)

1 comment:

Amy Hook said...

They turned out so cute! I love them ;). And I didn't have to do any work at all. They asked me about you...your pictures speak for themselves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...