Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finley Family

I'm pretty sure it's not in the cards for me to have a blonde child. I feel like I've mentioned this before, but at any rate, there's something about little kids with blonde hair that I just find absolutely adorable.

Enter Bo Finley...

I had the chance to do a family photo shoot for the Finley family a couple weeks ago. Two words can pretty much sum it up: blonde & beautiful. And it's a crazy small world because Geneva and her husband Adam both graduated from the same high school as me, Geneva and my husband, Jordan, worked together a few years ago, and Adam is brothers with one of my good friends from high school. It's amazing all the connections you can find over the course of an hour. :)

Anyway, the Finley family was a blast to shoot! Geneva and Adam were so laid back, and Bo, who is 18 months old, was so much fun!! It had rained the day before we met up for their photos, so at the end of the shoot they just let Bo run through this huge puddle we found -- I'm pretty sure he was the envy of every 18-month-old boy at that point. :) Well, without further ado, meet the fabulous Finley family...












Look at those eyes! Pretty sure little Bo is going to be a future heartbreaker. :)





Stay tuned for our first real maternity shoot, plus two more adorable families!

2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

OMG he and family ARE spectacular!!!
THOSE EYES!!!! (love the green chair)
Mom

Lindsay Murphy said...

Love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...