Friday, June 18, 2010

Beth + Chris

Beth Vercic is one of my best customers -- hands down! Remember this post? Well, Beth has been a friend of our family since she played club volleyball with my sister back in high school. She has referred me to co-workers, purchased a few of my travel prints, and now I am shooting her wedding... and they are having the Photo Booth at their reception! FLAT 4 LOVES BETH. :)

And now we love Chris too! Beth and Chris are so real together and just so much fun!! We had a great time with them and it was so fun to see the two of them together. Yes, I said "we" because my new second-shooter, JORDAN TAMPIEN, joined me. :)

It was finally time for Beth and Chris's engagement session and we barely beat the rain a couple Sundays ago. Since they are getting married downtown in August, they thought it'd be fun to do their engagement photos up at Green Bluff to get a variety. I agreed! We were able to scope out some brand new spots, and Beth and Chris were way too easy to photograph. :)

Here are a few Flat 4 faves... we had the hardest time narrowing down our favorites!









Pretty sure these take the cake so far for jumping shots! :)




The next two pictures below were taken by Jordan Tampien -- what a stud, huh?!







Picture below taken by Jordan Tampien.

I am so excited for Beth and Chris's wedding in August!!

Stay tuned for more albums coming soon!

2 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

LOVE all of them...especially the jumping pic!! Beth has serious hops! So proud of you!

Unknown said...

great set. LOVE these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...