Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alli + Ryan

I met Alli and her mom a few months ago to chat about their wedding, and it was one of those crazy conversations where we ended up having about 100 connections... "Oh my gosh, you know so-and-so?" and "My sister is your catering event planner?" It's such a small world. :)

Alli and Ryan are getting married in September, and I am so excited to shoot their wedding at the Bozarth Mansion. If you've never been there, you're missing out! It's going to be beautiful. These two are such a fun, relaxed couple. Seriously, they said they were laid back, but I had no idea! :) They are super easygoing and you can just tell they feel right at home with one another. We tried out a few new spots and, of course, they were willing to go anywhere and do anything, which I LOVE!

Anyway, here are a few Flat 4 faves from Alli and Ryan's engagement shoot...
















More photo shoots to come very soon! Apparently it's photo season?! ;)

2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

Oh I love them!!! They make you love them!
MOm

mmsnyder said...

CUTE!! Im assuming my connection to Alli came up simply due to the whole Mead-Mt. Spokane connection... I went to school with her brother from elementary on and they used to live like 2 houses away from us! ha! Small world! Great pics..... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...