Thursday, October 22, 2009

McMurray Family

Our dear friends, the McMurrays, asked me to do some family pictures for them a couple weeks ago. The McMurrays are by far one of my all-time favorite families on the planet!! Check out their blog by clicking here.

Darcy was a bridesmaid in my wedding and has coached me in volleyball since I was 12. We were able to both coach together at Whitworth the last couple years, which was a blast! Aaron was the officiant in our wedding, and their twin boys, Keagan and Kinkade were our ring bearers. Keagan and Kinkade are also my parents' godsons. Since our wedding, the McMurrays have added two of the cutest little girls EVER to their family, Lucia and Emery.

Did I mention how much I love this family?!

My mom came with me to help out with the photo shoot, and we had so much fun!! They wanted to do their pictures up at Green Bluff, so you might notice a few similar backgrounds to the pictures I did with Nicole and Marc a few weeks ago. This farm is such a great place for pictures, so I totally understood when Darcy wanted to do pictures there!

As you'll see, this is the most beautiful family, and you'll also probably notice that I could NOT choose when it came to picking my favorites to post on the blog... so there may be about 3o pictures posted. Whoops. :)

Starting with the newest edition, Miss Emery Pearl, who is about 7 months old. Emery single-handedly makes me consider wanting to have kids because she is the sweetest, most calm baby I've ever met...

NOTE: You can click on any of these pictures to make them bigger if you want!



I just adore this expression on her face below. It makes me laugh every time I look at it...

Now onto Lucia, who turned 2 in June. Ummmm, the majority of the pictures I took were of Lucia... I told Darcy I was sorry, and she laughed and said she has the same problem. :) You'll see why. Seriously, Lucia might possibly be the CUTEST human being I've ever seen, and she has some serious spunk! I still think she could be a Baby Gap model...

This series of her on the green chair out in the field may be some of my favorite portraits I've taken to date...



If I looked that cute in a tutu, I seriously might wear one. But I doubt anyone would find a 25-year-old, 5'10" girl in a tutu very cute...


The next round of pictures are of sweet, thoughtful Kinkade. I can't believe him and Keagan are almost 7! Time flies!! These two boys are such amazing big brothers! Kinkade was totally into posing for the camera... I think he's been trained well by this point. :)




And now for Keagan's pictures. Keagan is always smiling, and his personality matches his bright red hair! Like his twin brother, he knows how to work it in front of a camera. :)

This picture of Keagan below might be my FAVE out of the whole bunch. Look at those unbelievable green eyes!


Finally, here are some pictures of Darcy and Aaron together! Honestly, could they be any hotter?! I secretly hope Jordan and I will be this hot someday. :)

Love, love, LOVE this one of them on the fun chairs!

The rest of the pictures are a random mix of the family together in different combinations...




I think this one of Darcy and her girls together is so sweet...


I just had to post this one of the McMurray kids being sassy... so fun!


I have to admit, I was nervous going into this photo shoot because I didn't know if I'd be able to get a decent picture with all 6 of the McMurrays together. It wasn't easy, but I think there are a few keepers! :)




Thank you, McMurray Family! You guys are the best.

Anybody have any favorites... or ten?! :)

6 comments:

T said...

seriously I either need to get married again or have a family so you can do my pictures...they are amazing!!!

JeffandKatyRiddell said...

You are AMAZING!!!! I am secretly developing a plan for Jeff and I to move home just so I can have you take our pics!!!! :)

Pat and Patty said...

uhmmm yeah, I'm considering making them into wallpaper for my walls - ALL OF THEM!!! Your thoughts? :)
Unbelievably in love with all of them.
Mom

mmsnyder said...

AHAHA!! I love them ALL and kinda got emotional a litte... what is wrong with me??!?!? My faves (if that is even possible):
Emery- the 2nd of 4th one of her
Lucy- the first pic of her
Kinkade- the 2nd one of him
Keagan- the 1st one of him
Darcy and Aaron- both of the pics of them together

And every single family group shot!

Amazing Whit!

Lindsay Murphy said...

You already know how I feel about all of them...LOVES! So cute.

Anonymous said...

whit--you did an amazing job! you definately are going into the right business! they are all fantastic--you managaed to capture each of their personalities! so great--meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...