Friday, October 16, 2009

Jackson

Before I even decided to do my own photography business, my friend, Carey, asked me if I would do some 6-month-old pictures of her adorable little boy, Jackson. I was thrilled, but slightly terrified since I'd never done baby pictures before... and, let's be honest, I'm a little scared of babies! :)

Carey and I played volleyball together at Whitworth, and she is one of the sweetest, strongest women I know! I ended up doing two shoots with Jackson, one indoors at my sister's loft, and the other at Manito Park about a month later. Jackson is a great little man, and you can already tell he is going to be smart and thoughtful like his mama.

Here are a few of my faves from the two shoots...


Seriously?! Look at those eyes!

I'm pretty sure this one below is my absolute favorite of the bunch!







Thanks, Carey and Jackson, for being my first baby shoot!

As always, any feedback from anyone would be greatly appreciated! :) And I promise, I am only a few days away from posting my business name and logo, so check back soon!

3 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

The Eyes have it! SO SO Sweet!
Great Job on capturing him.
xoxoxo...Mom

Emilie said...

So adorable! We share the same favorite!

Amy Hook said...

So where I can sign up for Clara's 6 month shots? She will be 6 months on November 3rd so we'd better schedule this:). Any chance we could add me & Jono to the mix and hit the Christmas card shot at the same time!? I am very serious!!

P.S. I never knew Carey had a baby - he is SO precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...