Monday, October 19, 2009

Flat 4 Photography

I know it's taken forever, but I can finally post my business name and logo since it's all finished! So, as you've probably already figured out from the title of this post, the name of my business is going to be Flat 4 Photography.

I wanted the name to be edgy and urban, and I also wanted it to have some meaning behind it. Our address when we were living in London was actually Flat 4, and since I truly fell in love with photography when we were there I figured it was the perfect name! I really love it, and I LOVE my logo too!! The amazingly talented Alycia Staggs created it for me -- she does incredible design work as well as awesome websites, and I really just admire her as a person. :) And she deserves a trophy after working with my crazy indecisiveness and randomness! Check out her website by clicking here. I hope to have her do my website down the road once I save up some money!

So, without further delay, here is my business logo!


I am slightly retarded and couldn't figure out how to post the images she sent me of the final logo, so I had to convert it to a JPEG, which made it a little less clear than normal. But you get the gist!

Any thoughts, comments?! Let me know what you think! :)

6 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

LOVES!!!!

mmsnyder said...

I LOVE IT!! So glad you went with the number 4 instead of spelling it out... I love it... it looks great!!!

Lindsay Murphy said...

LOVE it so much! It's perfect. Remind me to tell you about my friend that wants you do her family pics!!

McMurrays said...

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love my pics. . and love you!!!
darcy

JeffandKatyRiddell said...

Love it Whit!! What a great name. Hope you are so well.

Kate B said...

I haven't read your blog in a while and I am so excited that you are starting a business! I love the name, logo, and your work! I also heard that you're thinking about a puppy...so exciting!

-Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...