Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Coug for Life

Jordan and I got to go to the WSU vs. ASU football game in Pullman on Saturday, which was a blast. Jordan's cousin is on the football team and he was able to get us free tickets! Thanks, Jarred. :)

My cousin, Megan, and her husband, Chris, have a nephew who also plays for WSU. They go to all the home games, so we met up with them and their friends to tail-gate before the game. So much fun!

Even though I didn't go to WSU, I kind of felt like it was a "homecoming" for me in a sense too. I was raised as a die-hard Coug fan and I have the best memories going to Cougar football games as a kid with my family. I haven't been in years (you might have noticed that Jordan and I had to borrow some classic WSU gear from my parents), but it felt so awesome to be back there... there are very few things that beat tail-gating with friends and family, the energy on campus, singing the WSU fight song, drinking hot chocolate, and watching a college football game! When you're a Coug, you're a Coug for life!

Jordan and Megan, who is a real WSU alum...

Jordan and Chris...

It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon -- perfect for a football game! Although, around half-time our section ended up being in the shade and it got REAL cold REAL fast. :) Unfortunately, the Cougs lost, but we still managed to have a great time.


Stay tuned for my business name and logo, as well as some pics from shoots I've done recently! Woohoo!

4 comments:

mmsnyder said...

So glad you guys were able to make it!! :) LOVE that pic of Martin Stadium!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Pat and Patty said...

I heart WSU
Mom

T said...

It was great to see you and I cant wait to see all the rest of the pics. Thanks so much Whitney!!! Go cougs!

Jules said...

GO COUGS!

I miss those games.... Thanks for sharing the experience :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...