Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun Photo Assignments

In the last month, I have been asked to do a couple really fun "photography assignments" that I thought I'd share. The first one was for Barrister Winery, in conjunction with Beacon Hill Events, where my sister works. Barrister needed some photos done for their website, so my sister called to see if I'd be interested... um, yes please! :)

If you've never been to Barrister Winery, you should go. They do dinners, First Friday art walk each month, wine tasting, and amazing events. I absolutely adore the atmosphere there! I think it would be such a cool, intimate setting for a wedding reception. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took there...






My next fun assignment was when Jordan and I went to Pullman a few weeks ago to watch the WSU football game. My friend, Theresa, who I met through my cousin, Megan, asked me to take some pictures of the Palouse and the WSU campus in Pullman for her. Theresa and her husband, Jim, are die-hard Cougar fans (click here to check out their blog), and they are redecorating their guest room and wanted some WSU inspired prints to hang in there. I had so much fun taking these pics, and was so flattered she wanted me to do it! GO COUGS!!






This last one was my attempt to be creative by layering a couple of the pictures, but I'm not quite sure if it worked out... I REALLY need PhotoShop! :)

Stay tuned for a sure-to-be-hilarious post on Halloween coming up this weekend! Jordan, Maggie, and I have some FABULOUS costumes... :)

4 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

I heart the Barrister pics! Teri used them today in our holiday newsletter...you're such a star!!

Pat and Patty said...

I agree - GREAT JOB!!! and I LOVE the ones of Cougar land!!!!
MOM

Nicole said...

I'd put wheat2 on my walls in a heartbeat. you're amazing.

T said...

I still love them all, and am so glad you did that for me. Thanks again-you are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...