Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jones Girls

Not that I am ready to have kids anytime in the foreseeable future, but I have always wanted a little girl with blonde hair. I just think they are so dang cute! I have come to grips with the fact that the likelihood of this happening is pretty slim considering that Jordan and I both have dark brown hair. You always want what you can't have! :)

I was able to live vicariously through my friend, Julie, when she asked me to take pictures of her three ADORABLE little girls who all have beautiful blonde hair like their Mama. :) Julie was a senior when I was a freshman and we played volleyball together at Whitworth and have remained friends ever since! Our lunch dates are few and far between now that she is a busy Mom of 3, but every time we hang out it feels like we just pick up where we left off. Julie is one of those people who is just so REAL and you can tell when she asks you questions she really cares about the answer. It is so fun to see her as a Mom -- did I mention that her three girls are all under 4 years old?! SHE IS AMAZING!! And she also happens to be one of the best volleyball players I've ever played with. Seriously. Anyway, she is surprising her husband, Brad, with these pictures for Valentine's Day so keep your lips sealed! :)

Anyway, here are a few of my faves from our picture outing with the Jones girls! Olivia (on the left) is almost 4, Isabelle (on the right) is 2 1/2, and baby Emi (not in the picture below) is about 8 weeks old. Remember you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger if you want...


The girls were a little cold so we wrapped them up in a blanket!

And of course I had to bring some balloons for the girls... what's a photo shoot without balloons?!?


I'm not usually into the "black & white with some color" pictures, but this one just seemed like it fit.



I LOVE this one below of Olivia and Isabelle holding Emi's foot... so cute!

All four of the Jones girls!

Beautiful baby Emi! I've always told Julie that she makes really pretty babies. :)


This one below is my FAVORITE of the whole bunch!


Another black & white with color pic...

Beautiful mom and baby...





Balloons and suckers... what more could a girl want?! They were even nice enough to share a sucker with me -- maybe I should start requiring a sucker from my clients after every photo shoot? :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! My favorite is the B&W with colored balloons that has both girls in it. Looks like a greeting card! lovely pics, as always.

Pat and Patty said...

shut up

The Pughs said...

Whit! Those are so great! I'm jealous of how beautiful those girls are. What a sweet family :)

McMurrays said...

I want a balloons and lollipops photoshoot! PERFECCT! great pics. . love the black and white silly expressions the best of Liv and Belle.

mmsnyder said...

i LOVE these!!! all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...