Friday, January 22, 2010

The New Wine Cellar

I love when my parents go through their garage because it usually results in us getting some pretty cool stuff. :)

About a week ago, we inherited an almost-brand-new wine refrigerator that holds up to 6 bottles and chills wine at the exact temperature it's supposed to be chilled at... please don't ask me what that is because I have no idea. Well, one thing led to another, and Jordan decided to rebuild our wine rack in the storage cellar in our "basement" as well as some better storage shelves. Not only did it turn out AMAZING, but it also forced us to organize and get rid of stuff down there, which I LOVE doing. :)

Here is the big reveal...

Our wine collection is slowly growing! Believe it or not, a few of these bottles are still leftover from our wedding!

Jord was so proud of how the doors to the glass storage turned out... and I'll have to agree with him, they look awesome! For whatever reason we have been saving all of our wine corks over the last few years and he finally decided to put them to good use. Don't worry, we did have to borrow a few corks that my Mom had... these aren't ALL ours. :)

This is one of my favorite parts because it frees up so much space in our kitchen cabinets... the glass storage, ta-da!!

Jordan finally agreed to let me take his picture in front of the new wine cellar. Good job, babe!! :)

I am still doing a bunch of editing for my last two photo sessions, so stay tuned for more posts soon!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It looks so good! I suppose I should actually go down there sometime and check it out in person :) Nice work, Jordan!

Pat and Patty said...

Cheers!
Mom

Lindsay Murphy said...

Great job Jordy! Can't wait to see it in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...