Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our New Flat! Courtesy of Jordan Records

My Grandma Ha got us this awesome, tiny video camera (literally, the size of a phone) for Christmas, so Jordan thought he'd make a video of our TINY, cute new flat. :) Not joking, it's under 200 square feet. I don't think we'll ever call our house small again! It's great though; we managed to fit all of our stuff, all the bills are included in the rent, and best of all it's only a 5 minute walk to Jordan's school!

We also have our new address, so email us if you want it! We also ended up getting cell phones today, but we're pretty sure we can only use them in the UK. So, if you're coming to visit us we'll send you those phone numbers too. We're going to cook our first meal in our new home, and then head to bed... Jordan's school orientation is tomorrow morning!

9 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

Histarical!!!!!!!! But so fun - you look like newlyweds again :)
I love the video keep it up - Tell us about school and I'll make sure G Ha sees this as well - soooooo cute and gald you are setteled - EAT! I have a feeling you are going to both loose weight...perhaps you can market the English diet!
Love you and we will talk soon.
Mom

T said...

holy cow I cannot get over that kitchen, its like living in a doll house or something. Hope you guys enjoy your time there :)

Pat and Patty said...

Ohhh and Whitney you should follow Jord to school so with the video so we can see the walk! ;)

McMurrays said...

So cute! One thing. .. where is Whitney storing her clothes??????? I've carried her bag before and I know how she packs. . .where are they going to fit. . I am worried about this!

sara said...

Yay! I'm so excited you found a place, and it IS so quaint! Glad to hear you're feeling better Whit. Good luck Jordan on your first day tomorrow! Love you both!

Lindsay Murphy said...

It's so cute! Just think...it will only take you about 1.5 minutes to clean:) I am at work, so I don't have any sound...I'm going to look at it again when I get home. I freaked out when Jord first went in to the bathroom! The toilet was reflecting in the shower door and it seriously looked like the toilet was in the shower...no joke! I think that is where I would draw the line! Where do you sleep?

mmsnyder said...

So cute... and good thing you guys like each other :) love the video!!

im with darcy... where in the world are YOUR clothes??!?

Kate B said...

I love the blog! I'm glad you found a place--it's small but cute!

-Kate

angieflorence said...

i thought I had a small apartment until i watched that video. It is very cute and homey but now you'll have good excuses to get outside and explore after being in a 5x5 living space. Great job on the narration Jordan, love it guys. Dont think we'll be able to squeeze in their too but no worries. Can't wait to book our flights! ang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...