Monday, October 11, 2010

Jenny + Cameron 7.31.10

There are some couples who should just be in magazines. Plain and simple. Jenny and Cameron are one of those couples.

Jenny and I actually worked one event together at Beacon Hill when I was bartending there a couple years ago, although we didn't actually figure that out until after her and Cameron booked me as their wedding photographer. Crazy, small world! I love this couple for so many reasons... not only are they smokin' hot and super fun to photograph, they are high school sweethearts and Whitworth Pirates! And not to mention, they are just incredibly down to earth. I really don't think I've ever seen a bride as calm and collected as Jenny. I'm pretty sure I was more nervous than she was. Oh, and did I mention her parents were moving that weekend? Literally, as she was getting ready in their house?? Yep, moving vans and all. Talk about a stressful weekend, but you truly would not have even known.

When Jenny contacted me to shoot her and Cameron's wedding in Chewelah, I have to admit, I was dragging my feet a little. Chewelah?! Ummmm... I WAS SO WRONG. I met Jenny and all of the girls at Jenny's parents house where they got ready and where Jenny and Cameron had their first look. Then we headed over to the Chewelah Golf Course for some fun photo ops, and before the ceremony, Jenny, Cameron, and I went up to the beautiful mountains surrounding Chewelah. One word: breathtaking! I honestly felt like I was in The Sound of Music. Their ceremony was at St. Mary of the Rosary Catholic Church followed by a reception at the Chewelah Golf Course.

It was so hard to narrow down my favorites from this wedding, but I did my best! Check out the slideshow below to see some Flat 4 favorites! And remember, you can scroll over the slideshow and click on the box-like icon in the bottom right-hand corner to see the slideshow in full screen.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics Whit, especially the one's next to the rolled bales of hay.

Pat and Patty said...

Too many to choose a favorite - OUTSTANDING!!!

mmsnyder said...

love them all... the ones in the fields are AMAZING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...