Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Heidelberg 2010

Each spring Gonzaga Law School puts on a formal event called Heidelberg for all the law students and law community in Spokane. It's usually at the Davenport Hotel but this year it was at The Double Tree instead, which was a little disappointing. Nevertheless, we were excited to go since we missed it last year when we were in London. Not that I'm complaining... London over Heidelberg? Um, YEAH! :)

We got all dolled up and had a blast! A big thanks to my sister for doing my hair and makeup and letting me borrow a beautiful dress for the big event!! I probably would have ended up wearing an old dress in my closet and doing my hair in a ponytail if it weren't for her...


Jordan and his best buddy, Shamus... almost law school graduates!

One of our favorite couples and our other half at Law School functions, the O'Dohertys! Such a fun couple!!

Aaaaaaannd, we danced...

We went to O'Doherty's Pub downtown after Heidelberg with Shamus and Breanne, and of course had to take some pictures in the park on our way there... :)


This is my fave... "and he wins by a nose! a photo finish!!"

Yeah, we're huge dorks.

All in all, I love having an excuse to get really dressed up every once in a while and I hope we have reasons to continue doing so now and then even though this was our last Heidelberg appearance.

It's crazy to think Jordan only has a month and a half left of school!!!! Not sure if it can come soon enough... :)


3 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

You both looked BEAUTIFUL - so glad you got to celebrate Jordan's and your hard work!!!
Love you
Mom

mmsnyder said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

McMurrays said...

so fun!!! you both looked fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...