Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abbie + Zach

At first glance, you might think these two are a couple. Or even brother and sister. Abbie and Zach are definitely two peas in a pod, but they are actually best friends.

Abbie is a friend of mine and Jordan's from college. She is one of those people who has an infectious personality and has the ability to make any situation a ton of fun! Abbie is beautiful inside and out!! She asked me to take pictures of her and her BFF, Zach, because he was leaving for the Peace Corps for two years (he actually left on Tuesday), and she wanted to have pictures of them together so she could make him a 2-year calendar -- such a great idea!

These two are an absolute riot together! They were so amazing to shoot because not only was it a blast to hang out with them, but I really didn't have to do anything but follow them around. But the few suggestions I did make, they were totally willing to go anywhere and do anything, which I LOVE. :) "Hey, it looks like no one is in that cool landscaping truck... wanna go sit in it?!" Oh yeah, it happened...

So check out a few Flat 4 faves of smokin' hot Abbie + Zach! And remember, you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger.





It's too bad these two don't have any fun together... ;)







We found a random rooftop garden downtown with this funky umbrella gate -- the umbrella is actually black, but the sun was hitting it just right that it looked gold! And I love how it looks like they're sitting under the umbrella. I'm a huge nerd, I know. :)






This one below honestly blew me off my chair -- SO HOT!!! I think it looks like a Ralph Lauren ad or something.


My personal fave...

Thank you, Abbie and Zach, for such a fun photo shoot! And good luck to Zach in Belize!!!

Any fan favorites?! :)


P.S. Wedding pics are coming soon, I promise!!

5 comments:

mmsnyder said...

Love every single one! Are they models?! :) but the two I really love are the ones my the fountain at manito (at least that's where they look like they are) so fun!! Great job!

Pat and Patty said...

Oh my gosh - I love these!!! Every one made me smile!
FABULOUS - AGAIN!!!

Mom

Amy Hook said...

I really can't get over just how talented you are, Whit. Wow! I bet you're especially glad that spring has arrived. So much better for shooting in the great outdoors!!

Lindsay Murphy said...

Ummm...these are the best ever!! You are amazing.

McMurrays said...

this is my favorite shoot yet. . love how they turned out!
you are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...