Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sarah + Willy

I was an assistant coach for the Whitworth University volleyball team for a couple years (which I really miss, by the way!) During those two years, I got to coach and become friends with so many great girls. Well, I should say great women, because they're all growing up. :)

Sarah played volleyball at Whitworth and is a STUD athlete! And not to mention a sweet, fun, beautiful person. I have remained friends with her, and she recently got engaged to Willy. Well, one thing led to another and they asked me to do an engagement photo session with them and I was so excited! We had a blast -- Sarah and Willy were willing to go anywhere and do anything for the pictures, and they just have so much FUN together. :) I know they are going to have a great marriage.

Here are a few Flat 4 favorites of Sarah + Willy! Remember, you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger if you want.



















Thank you Sarah and Willy for being so great and so fun to shoot! I had a blast with you two!! I wish you guys the best in the rest of your engagement and upcoming wedding this summer.

Anybody have any faves?!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

eeek!! your photos keep getting better and better. love this shoot.

Pat and Patty said...

Love that I wasn't first (thanks Nicole) I love the 1/2 shot :) so fun and I like the first one (the eyes - killer) and I love the last one!!!
Hugs good job again.
Mom

mmsnyder said...

I like the one with the clock tower in the back the best I think!! :) Um I miss you and feel like I have no clue what's going on with you, Linds, or your mom because I have not been on facebook since Ash Wednesday.... aahhhh! Lets have a girls night soon! Love you!

Lindsay Murphy said...

Love these Whit! I agree with Megs...girls night soon for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...