Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pugh Family

I had the privilege to do some family pictures of another girl I played volleyball with -- pretty sure my volleyball "family" is keeping me in business! ;) It has been so fun reconnecting with all of these women that I absolutely love!!

Lindsey Pugh, formerly Lindsey Wagstaff, went to Mead High School too, although we didn't actually get to play volleyball together until I went to Whitworth. Lindsey was a senior when I was a freshman, and not only is she a great volleyball player but she also has the best sense of humor and always kept things light-hearted on the court. Lindsey is so funny and sarcastic -- I love it! :) Linds married Ryan Pugh, who also went to Mead and Whitworth and played baseball. This family is a Whitworth family through and through! They were recently blessed with the cutest baby boy, Cade, who is just over 4 months old.

The Pughs met me down at my sister's loft last weekend to do some indoor pics since it was so cold... literally freezing. Which reminds me, if anyone has any creative ideas for indoor pictures, PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY!! Anyway, we did most of the pictures inside and then braved the cold for a few minutes at the end. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot...

I forgot to mention that Cade has unbelievably HUGE and beautiful blue eyes... :)







This one cracks me up! Like mother like son?! ;)



Again, I just thought this one below was great. The Pughs have such a great parenting approach -- they laugh a lot and even when Cade would cry (which was hardly at all), he would stop a minute or two later because his parents weren't freaking out. I'm starting to learn that babies really seem to reflect their parents' attitudes... :)



We went behind my sister's loft, which is literally right on the train tracks in downtown Spokane for some outdoor pics. Cade was such a trooper!


I think this one below might be my favorite of the bunch! I love how he just looks like he's chillin' on the chair. :)

Right when we were about to go inside, a train came by... So of course we had to get a picture!!

Thank you, Pughs! You guys have a beautiful little family.

Stay tuned for some Tampien updates... I know it's been a while, sorry! Life has been just a little nuts lately, to say the least.

4 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

oh he is cute!!! Love the one on his belly with the 1895 shirt! Linds and Ryan look great, these were fun to see!
Hugs
Mom

The Pughs said...

Thanks again Whit. We had such a great time and it was good to see you and Linds' place. You are doing such a great job with the pictures - I have been telling everyone I know about you! I have quite a few juniors and I showed them your website. I know some of the kids wrote it down so hopefully you'll get some senior pics this spring.

Unknown said...

Pics are great...We love the Pughs. What a cute family.

Lindsay Murphy said...

Adorable! So fun to see the train:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...