Monday, December 7, 2009

Danielson Sisters

My good friend, Natalie, asked me to do some pictures of her and her two sisters, Megan and Amy, for their parents for Christmas. Natalie and I played volleyball together at Whitworth and we also shared the same major so we spent a LOT of time together. She is seriously one of the most fun people I have ever met, and not to mention she is beautiful, smart, and an All-American volleyball player! Natalie was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and she is one of those friends who I can always count on to make me laugh. We have the same humor, although she is WAY funnier than I am. :)

Anyway, here are some of my faves from the shoot with the Danielson sisters (pictured from left to right in the photo below: Amy, Megan, and Natalie.) Oh, did I mention that Natalie's sisters are also gorgeous?!

Remember you can click on any of the pictures to see them bigger if you want.



Halfway through the shoot, I realized it would have been way more valuable to have a video camera instead of taking pictures -- these girls have so much fun together and are absolutely HILARIOUS!


Love, love, LOVE this one of the three of them below...


I told you they have a sense of humor... :)




Another random jumping shot that turned out kind of cool against the sunny sky (did I mention I think mid-air jumping pictures are awesome?!)

You'll probably recognize this location from my pictures with Amy and Rico, but I just love it! Although it was super cold, windy, and sunny (which I'm convinced are the worst conditions to take pictures in), they were troopers.




I was at the tail-end of editing all these pictures, and I decided to do a funny Christmas picture at the very end because I knew Natalie and her sisters would get a good laugh out of it. :)

Thanks, Danielson ladies! I had a blast with you guys... even though it was freezing cold! :)


P.S. Jordan starts his crazy two weeks of law school finals today, so if you think about it, say a quick prayer for him or send him a little note on Facebook or something. These two weeks are super stressful and crazy for him, and I know he'd appreciate it... and so would his wife! :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute, Whit! I think this is one of my favorite shoots of yours, I especially like the ones where they're holding one of them... hope that makes sense :) Good job!

Pat and Patty said...

Hey - they are BEAUTIFUL women aren't they! I LOVE the one of them split at the loading docks - really, really fun! Great Job!
Mom
let me know what they pick :)

Lindsay Murphy said...

LOVES this! Great job!

McMurrays said...

What beautiful girls! They are even more FUN then they are beautiful if you can believe that! Love the jumping pics. . they are always a fave! You are amazing!
Darcy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...