Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soehner Family

I was able to shoot some family pictures for the Soehner Family a few weeks ago before the weather got too cold, which was a blast! Johanna, Jordan's older sister, and Josh have two adorable little boys, Tyler and Chase, who also happen to be my nephews. :) Tyler turned 3 in September and Chase turned 1 in May -- they are both at really fun, active stages!

Jo wanted to do their pictures at Finch Arboretum with the fall colors, so that's what we did. Jordan came with me, and it turned out to be a great morning. And Josh and Jo were even flexible enough to let me take them to a more urban setting to try it out towards the end. :)

Anyway, here are a few of my favorites of the Soehners! Remember you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger if you want...


Cute mom and son pic!



I love how candid and fun this one below turned out...

Chase is getting so big! I can't even believe it every time I see him.




Okay, I have to admit, I was not very excited when Jo said she wanted a picture of the boys in the leaves. I am really trying to develop my style as more urban and pretty much anti-cliche... I know, I'm such a brat. BUT, I do have to say that when we stuck the boys in a pile of leaves they instantly were having so much fun, and I did actually like the way these ones turned out. Thanks, Jo! :)


Like I said, we went to a more urban site to do a few more pictures when we were done at Finch Arboretum. It was really my first attempt at photography in this type of setting...



LOVE the brother pics in the green chair!




Thank you Soehners for asking me to do your family pictures! And I can't wait for the crockpot. ;) Love you guys. Anybody have a favorite?

Also, stay tuned for a post of my first senior picture session!

2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

Ahhh the famous Green Chair - WOW it works!!
Love them all and I do love the leaves - sorry, but the boys look so natural there:) - TOOOO Many good ones - Good luck picking a fav.
Mom

mmsnyder said...

I love them all... :) LOVE the green chair pics!! Random question- do you have to lug it around every where with you when you use it in pics???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...