Friday, September 2, 2011

Josh + Nichole | Engagement

I am always skeptical when I hear high school couples saying they will get married someday. I mean, come on, right?! How often does that really happen? Well, I'm more than willing to admit that Josh and Nichole blew my pessimistic little theory out of the water -- they have been dating since they were 15! Not only have they beaten all the odds stacked against relationships that started in high school, they make it look dang good! In all seriousness, Josh and Nichole are so clearly happy together, have so much fun together, and are undoubtedly best friends.

Josh and Nichole LOVE Riverfront Park and have so many special memories there, including when Josh proposed, so we did most of their engagement photos in and around the park. And I personally learned more about Riverfront Park in those couple hours than I've learned in my entire life, thanks to Josh and Nichole. :) We had so much fun wandering around the park and I even got to meet Josh and Nichole's cute little doggies, Daisy and Lily! I am so excited to continue our downtown photo shoot in October when this beautiful couple gets hitched. So without further ado, here are some Flat 4 favorites of Josh and Nichole!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

wow these are stunning and fun !

angieflorence said...

my roomy! as usual you did awesome whit! love the one on the stairs with the dogs. so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...