Sunday, August 21, 2011

Megan | Senior Photos

Okay, I know I said engagement photos are my favorite, but I think senior photos are breathing down their neck for a photo-finish close second. There is just something about that age -- no longer a kid but not quite an adult -- that captures me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't re-do high school unless there was a seven-figure dollar amount with my name on it at stake, but you get my point.
Photobucket
 I have had to turn away so many photo opportunities this summer due to my crazy schedule, but Megan emailed me before all the madness started a few months ago and I'm so glad she did! Megan will be a senior this year at East Valley High School. She is so sweet, fun, smart, and just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Megan and her mom met us up at Knapp's Farm on Green Bluff and it turned out to be a perfect morning for her senior photos. Check out some Flat 4 favorites of Miss Megan! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...