Friday, September 9, 2011

Justin + Stasha | Wedding

Some couples make life as a photographer so dang easy. You may remember Justin and Stasha from their engagement shoot on a ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Island, which was Stasha's brilliant idea by the way. I just love it when brides (or grooms) have fun, out-of-the-box ideas for photo shoots! So when Stasha started emailing me photos from Vogue magazine as inspiration and ideas for their wedding photography, I figured there was no better place to do their first look and some of their photos than my sister's loft in downtown Spokane that just so happens to have a roof top garden overlooking the city. We started there and went pretty much all over downtown before we headed up north to their wedding venue, Belle Victorian Gardens. You will notice quite a drastic change in scenery in the pictures -- from downtown urban to country chic -- which is really the best of both worlds, right?! 

Stasha and Justin are such a gorgeous couple, amazing parents to their adorable son, Jude (who, by the way, walked Stasha down the aisle) and their bulldog, Emma (who was the "flower girl"), and overall are just so fun to be around. Jordan was my second-shooter for the day and when we were driving home at the end of the night he said, "I just really like those guys." :) Congratulations, Stasha and Justin, on a beautiful wedding day! Here are some Flat 4 favorites of the newlyweds...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

you had me at their son walking her down the isle...this shoot really made me cry for some reason - I think you captured it so well!
LOVES x 1000

Nicole said...

your work keeps getting better and better. this shoot blew me away. you are SO FREAKIN talented!

Pam said...

Whitney and Jordon, I finally got to view these images from Stash and Justins wedding and they are Oh SO fantastic! I adore all of them and I adore your work and these subjects. Such great and beautiful memories for them. I hope to get to work with again next year! Thanks guys, you were awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...