Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sawyer - Senior Photos

I never grew up with boys. I was one of two girls, and my extended family is predominately women. So it's no wonder when I picture having kids, I picture having girls. Similarly, when I envision my photographs and photo shoots, I just always picture girls for some reason. Weird, I know. With that said, I am learning a ton about BOYS just by photographing them... and I'm loving it!

Enter Sawyer! Sawyer's sister, Nikki, was a stud volleyball player at Whitworth and actually played there when I was coaching a couple years ago. So she sent her little (well, BIG little) brother to me for his senior pictures. :) Sawyer and his Mom met me up at Green Bluff, which seems to be the requested photo spot lately! It was a pretty windy day and if you've ever been up on Green Bluff you know that the wind up there can get pretty crazy. I kept telling Sawyer I was so glad he wasn't a girl because there would be some major hair issues going on with all that wind! Sawyer is the ultimate sport-aholic -- imagine jerseys, footballs, and baseballs because that's what our photo shoot looked like. :) He is the quarterback at Colville High School and also plays baseball. Not only is he a talented athlete, but this guy is great in front of a camera! Some people just can't pull of a "serious" straight face, but I'm pretty sure Sawyer wrote the book on it... probably from all of his sports pictures throughout the years! :)

Anyway, here are a few Flat 4 favorites of Sawyer! You can click on any of the photos to view them larger.









Good luck with your senior year, Sawyer! And thank you, Nikki, for referring your awesome little brother!

1 comment:

Pat and Patty said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the last B/W looks like an actor out of Friday Night Lights!!! HOW COOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...