Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hank + Mandi 6.19.10

When I first met Mandi and Hank, I knew immediately that it was a perfect match... their style and mine, that is. :) In all seriousness, this couple was just flat out awesome. Their wedding was so personal, beautiful, had so many fun details (which I LOVE), and was just a perfect reflection of the two of them. They rented a lodge on Rose Lake in Idaho, and we truly could not have asked for a better day! The sun was shining, it was HOT, and they had one of the most brilliant night skies I've ever seen. EVER. Just wait until you see the pictures...

I had an awesome second shooter who also happens to be my husband, Jordan Tampien. :) Needless to say, we had so much fun shooting this wedding together and he did an amazing job! We honestly felt like we were hanging out with friends the entire day between Mandi and Hank, their super fun wedding party, and their family who made sure we had plenty of food and water the entire time. :) It was actually sad to say goodbye at the end of the night!

I am trying a new way of displaying wedding pictures on the blog -- I found a great, quality slideshow program that I'm testing out so let me know what you think! To view the slideshow in "full screen" mode, scroll over the slideshow with your mouse and click on the little box icon that comes up in the bottom right-hand corner.

So check out some Flat 4 favorites of the beautiful newlyweds, Mandi + Hank!

6 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

DANG you are good!!!

Jamie said...

These are beautiful Whit!

JeffandKatyRiddell said...

You're frickin amazing!!! :)

Amy Hook said...

Again. I wish I was getting married again so you could take our pictures. You're amazing!

Nicole said...

ummm..... the picture of them on the dock in the sunset with the pink clouds reflecting in the water is SPECTACULAR!!!!!

McMurrays said...

what an amazing spot and you did an a-ma-zing job capturing it on film. . i am very impressed! you are good! so proud of you and how hard you are working! miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...