Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Amanda - Senior Photos

Some people just have it together when they're in high school. Most of us didn't have much of a sense of style "back then" or altogether a sense of who we really were. This is not the case for Miss Amanda!

Amanda emailed me a few months ago and knew exactly what she wanted her senior photos to look like -- she knew location, style, had a ton of ideas, and even brought her own props! Side note: I LOVE props! Anyway, I had a blast shooting Amanda and her great sense of style, and I kept thinking to myself that this girl could be a future Anthropologie model! She is beautiful inside and out, and not to mention super sweet. Her and her Mom met me up at Green Bluff at the amazing Knapp's Farm, and even though it was technically closed to the public that day, the owners were kind enough to let us still take pictures there... and drive us around on their golf cart for some added photo ops! Not kidding, I pretty much adore Knapp's Farm, so head on up there next time you get a chance and pick some of the fruit they sell -- you won't regret it!

Without further ado, here are some Flat 4 favorites of the amazing Amanda!










Thanks again, Amanda, for being so awesome and fun to work with. We hope you have a great senior year and (an early) congrats for graduating from CDA High School!

1 comment:

Pat and Patty said...

Too many good ones to choose a fav but I love the one with the wheat blowing in the green chair - what a cutie!!! And yes she could model :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...