Monday, September 28, 2009

Nicole + Marc

Somehow I coaxed our good friends, Nicole and Marc, into being guinea pigs for me to photograph. Jordan came with us, and we all went to Knapp's Farm up on Green Bluff for the mini photo shoot and then went and got pumpkin donuts afterwards, which I highly recommend. :)

Going to Green Bluff was such a great way to kick off the fall season!

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I was SO excited with how the pics turned out. First of all, let me say that it was pretty easy to photograph Nicole and Marc because, quite frankly, they are HOT. Smokin' hot, actually. Rock stars. Seriously, I was editing the pictures and almost backflipped out of my chair when seeing a couple of them because they looked like sexy Lucky ads in a magazine or something. Or maybe Levi's. Or Diesel. Take your pick. :)

Here are all my personal favorites... and just so you know, you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger if you want.









I just have to comment... I'm pretty sure this one of them on the truck below is my FAVE.



Okay, but I really like this one below too. :)


Thank you Nicole and Marc for being such great sports!! You guys are the best.

Don't you all think these pictures will be great as engagement picture samples for my business?! :) It was so great for me to experiment, learn, and get some great ideas with Nicole and Marc. And it was SO FUN!

So I'm curious, does anyone have a favorite? Let me know, I'd love some feedback. :) Or, if you have any fun picture locations I would love any suggestions!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Excellent work on the composition! :-) Shoot me an email and let me know what software you use to edit.

Lindsay Murphy said...

Impossible to pick a fav...loves them all! Nicole is one hot mamma!

Pat and Patty said...

Good God child I would frame these and put them in my house and they are not even my kids (although we would claim them;)

LOVES
Mom

Emilie said...

It really is impossible to pick a favorite! These are all seriously INCREDIBLE! You're a pro already!

mmsnyder said...

Amazing!!! Wait... are they really engaged???!!

Anonymous said...

Holy SMOKE..en hot. That's my girl! (and of course, her guy :-) Some really good shots in here Whitney. Nice work on the sunlight streaming through on some of them. My fav is the b&w with them on on the pick up.

Nicole's dad

Pete

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures Whitney! I love all of them.

T said...

these are SO good. I love the one of them leaning on the gas pump. But they are all amazing!

K.Fuller said...

I'm gonig to have to say the one I like the best has got to be the black and white on the truck where she is looking at him and he is looking at her but you can't see his face. Where did you take these? Great job!

The Pughs said...

So cute Whit! I love them all :) You should take some Pugh family pics sometime. We're kind of busy this month but maybe at the end of October or beginning of November?

sara said...

OBSESSED with your green bluff back drops... Would love to have you take some of us there someday:-) You're an amazing artist Whitney!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...