Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Matt + Bekah | Wedding

I may be a little biased because the bride is my best and oldest friend, but I have to admit it, Bekah and Matt's wedding was hands down the most unique, personal, and raddest (is that a word?) wedding I've ever seen. [You may remember Bekah and Matt from their awesome Atlanta engagement shoot.]

Photobucket

And the best part? Bekah gave me the best gift a friend could give; she only asked me to shoot her "getting ready" shots and some shots around Seattle of her and Matt so I could be present at and enjoy her wedding. She will never know how much that meant to me...

Bekah got ready at her and Matt's amazing downtown loft, and even though there was a little rain, we trekked all around downtown Seattle for the rest of the shoot. Bekah and Matt's wedding theme was "vintage circus" and it was honestly the coolest thing I've ever seen -- they rented vintage umbrellas, had gourmet donuts instead of cake, had our Photo Booth but labeled it the "kissing booth", had handmade feather corsages for us ladies who were honorary bridesmaids, the honorary groomsmen had handmade button boutonnieres... it was so fun and so them. Since I only shot the first half of the wedding, I was unable to get pictures of the ceremony and reception, but you can see some here that were taken by their awesome photographer that they hired for the rest of the day. Oh, and I almost forgot, their wedding venue, Pravda Studios, was also probably the coolest venue I've ever been to. Have I said how cool this wedding was? Okay, I'll stop now.

Without further ado, here are a few favorites of Bekah and Matt's (pre) wedding!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love you both so much and your big day could not have been more beautiful and perfect! Thank you for letting us be a part of it, but also for letting us enjoy celebrating the two of you. :)

To see all the Photo Booth pictures from Bekah and Matt's reception, click here.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I've been waiting for these and they do not disappoint! Whitney - you are so amazingly talented. Bekah - you are stunning. I tried to pick a favorite, but I couldn't.

Patty said...

So I cried and smiled all over again - simply FABULOUS
Love mamma murphy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...