Saturday, March 10, 2012

Levi + Meg | Engagement

When our friends, Levi and Meg, asked me to photograph their wedding this summer, I was beyond stoked. If you knew this couple, you'd understand why. They are crazy fun, yet so down to earth; wildly successful, yet incredibly humble... and, let's be honest, they are just flat out beautiful people, which makes my job so easy. ;)

I have been wanting to try out a certain location for an engagement shoot for quite a while now, and when I broached the idea to Meg and Levi, they were totally game! (Music to my ears!) So we met up at The Elk -- which is also never a bad thing -- and then headed out to Old Town, which you Spokanites will know better as Hillyard. Yep, that's right. We explored random side streets, found a big chalk board (love!), and even stumbled upon a vintage ferris wheel. Ummm, yeah, I did just say vintage ferris wheel... (insert one million exclamation points here to convey my excitement!) All-in-all, I would say this is one of my all-time favorite engagement shoots. Thank you, Levi and Meg, for being so rad! We are so excited to shoot your wedding in August!!

Here are some Flat 4 favorites of Levi and Meg!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

T said...

gorgeous pics, per usual, Whitney!

Nicole said...

my favorite EVER.

Pat and Patty said...

They make Hillyard look amazing...or you do!!!
Simply OUTSTANDING!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...