Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mathew + Stephanie | Engagement

It's been a while since I've done a photo shoot in downtown Spokane and I was seriously craving one! So when Stephanie and Mathew said they wanted me to do their engagement photos downtown, I was giddy. Let me back up a second... Matt is my hubby's (seriously rad) cousin and Stephanie is his (even radder, if that's a word) fiance. Unfortunately, I am already booked to photograph another wedding on their wedding day, but they still wanted me to do their engagement photos. And you know me, I am a complete sucker for engagement photos. :)

Not only was the photo shoot with Stephanie and Matt super fun, it was also my first ever evening photo shoot (note to self: evening shoots are AWESOME.) The more I get to know Stephanie and Matt, the more I feel like I've known them forever. They are so down to earth, are continually making each other laugh, and so obviously ready to do life together and rock it as a married couple! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, they brought their sweet Golden Retriever, Bella, to be in a few pics -- I love all the engagement photos with dogs lately! So fun!! Anyway, here are a few Flat 4 faves of the beautiful Stephanie and Matt...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congrats, you two! We wish you nothing but the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID SUCH AN INCREDIBLE JOB!! WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! :) YAY!
I DONT NOW HOW TO POST THIS SO IT MIGHT NOT WORK! AHHA
MATHEW AND STEPHANIE :)

Pat and Patty said...

LOVE LOVE THE COLORS another great one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...