Friday, January 21, 2011

Joe + Megan 10.8-9.10

I always get asked if I like photographing weddings. To be honest, there are goods and bads to the job, just like anything else. It wasn't until Joe and Megan's wedding, my last scheduled wedding for 2010, that I realized just how cool it really is...

Not only are you a large part of the biggest day of two peoples' lives, you get to witness so many profoundly emotional moments -- laughter, tears, joy, and above all else, love at its finest. Joe and Megan's wedding captured all of these emotions and was just so intimate, personal, and real. Their two-day wedding celebration began at Beacon Hill and consisted of only their closest friends and family (probably no more than 50 people.) The day was so relaxed and the evening ended with a gourmet, plated dinner for all the guests around one big table with wine pairings for each course. How often can all the guests at a wedding sit around one big table? See, I told you, intimate and beautiful. Besides being two of the kindest people on the planet, Megan and Joe's wedding had so many stand-out features in my mind -- Megan's lovely vintage wedding dress (with pockets!) and her awesome fish net veil, how every detail of this wedding lived and breathed "vintage fall", the perfect Beacon Hill sunset during their ceremony... I could go on and on.

I photographed the entire wedding day and a short part of the reception dinner and then headed out to Lake Coeur d'Alene the next day for the big reception on the Mish-an-Nock boat cruise with all of Megan and Joe's friends and family! It was such a fun celebration with food, drinks, and even some trivia about Megan and Joe. :) Without further ado, check out the slideshow below of Megan and Joe's gorgeous fall wedding and reception...



1 comment:

Pat and Patty said...

Why is it your posts ALWAYS make me cry?
I Love you and this wedding...
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...