Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bekah + Matt

I'd been dying to visit my good friend, Bekah, in Atlanta ever since she moved there for PA school three years ago. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it work and then... BAM! It happened! The stars aligned and Jordan and I spent an awesome few days hanging out with Bekah and her fiance, Matt, exploring Atlanta, eating great food, and doing their engagement photos all over the city!

Bekah and I have been through life together... literally. We went to pre-school through college together, always playing on the same volleyball team and even living together for two years in college. This girl is my sister and I truly cannot imagine my life without her in it! She also happens to be crazy smart (she is officially a doctor now... a DOCTOR, people!), an amazing volleyball player, the funniest person you will ever meet, she is a beautiful singer... I could go on and on. Truly, Bekah is the full package deal and one of those girls who everyone just loves. And then she met Matt who is SO perfect for her in every way and just an all-around solid guy.

I was a little unsure of what their engagement photos would turn out like because these two are always laughing and being silly together, so I figured we would have some crazy, off-the-wall photos... I WAS WRONG. Don't get me wrong, we laughed and had fun with the pictures, but the second my camera came out Bekah and Matt both turned into foxy, smokin' hot models. Seriously. And the funky backgrounds in Atlanta only enhanced the sexiness. :)

Check out some Flat 4 favorites of Bekah and Matt in Atlanta! Click on any of the photos to make them bigger.




















6 comments:

Amy Hook said...

Oh. my. goodness. I love too many of them, I can't even begin to list. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful people. Congrats to Bekah & Matt!

Unknown said...

Whitney,
These are awesome, you are so stinkin talented!

Pat and Patty said...

so it's officaial I picked my favorite (for today at least).
IT'S SO ARTY!!! The colorful leaves in the forfront with them kissing...I will change to another tomorrow...MOM

JeffandKatyRiddell said...

Fricken A...Whit! You are good! Helps to have such a cute couple I'm sure.

Nicole said...

i can't pick a favorite!!! amazing!

McMurrays said...

this is by far my favorite photo session yet!! a-m-a-zing!!!!!!!!! you knocked the ball out of the park! love bekah. .love you and am jealous that God made you so stinkin talented!!!!
me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...