Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wideman Family

Stephanie was one of my volleyball coaches for a few years of club volleyball when I was in high school, and I always looked up to her and respected her so much. Then I was able to coach a U-14 team with her when I was in college, which was a blast! I love how Stephanie and my relationship has come full circle -- from coach-player, to coach-assistant coach, to FRIENDS! Stephanie is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She always sends me sweet messages of encouragement about my photography and life in general; and although she's a busy lady, I know she would always be there for me if I asked. One of the things I have always admired most about Stephanie is her amazing work ethic. Not only does she work full-time and have a great career, she also is a mom to two adorable kiddos, Gavin and Lexi. She makes being a career woman, a mom, and a wife look SO easy!

Stephanie recently wanted to do some family pictures, and I was so excited to spend some time with her and her adorable family! She wanted to take advantage of the fall colors in Spokane, so we did something a little out of my normal routine of locations and went to the Finch Aboretum. Check out a few Flat 4 favorites of the Wideman Family!











Stephanie also hired us/referred us for the Photo Booth for her company holiday party in December at the CDA Resort -- thank you, Steph! You are the best!!

1 comment:

Pat and Patty said...

Fabulous family, Fabulous colors!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...