Monday, November 29, 2010

Ben + Michelle 9.4.10

I adore Leavenworth. If you haven't been there, go. If you have been there, go again. I just cannot get enough of this Bavarian town surrounded by the most magnificent mountains. It is one of Jordan and my favorite places to escape to. So when Michelle called me to photograph her and Ben's wedding and have our Photo Booth at their reception, I was thrilled!

Ben and Michelle actually live in Montana, but since their families are scattered in different cities and states, they decided to do a "mini destination wedding" in Leavenworth. They got married at Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Church and had their reception at the Icicle Inn. There were so many unique, memorable things about this wedding... the horse and buggy that drove Michelle and Ben from the church to their reception, Michelle being the ONLY girl in the wedding party (we had some fun with this for pictures!), the traditional Scottish toast Ben's sister gave at the reception since she's currently living in Scotland, Ben's parents sharing their anniversary with Ben and Michelle, having the guests wear our Photo Booth props all night at the reception... I could go on and on! And I didn't even mention the perfect wheat field and amazing red crates that just happened to be down the street from the church for pictures. :)

Oh yes, Ben and Michelle... we just love them. I am not exaggerating when I say that Michelle is probably the nicest person I've EVER met. And hands down the most calm bride on the planet. And Ben kept us laughing the whole day. :) They are just one of those couples consisting of two genuinely nice people. I love couples like that. And they were game for anything with pictures! I also love couples like that! Without further ado, check out the slideshow below from Ben and Michelle's beautiful wedding in Leavenworth!


As usual, the Photo Booth was a hit at the reception! CLICK HERE to see the Photo Booth pictures taken at Ben and Michelle's wedding.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...