Thursday, July 8, 2010

Todhunter Family - Maternity

You always hear about pregnant women having a "glow," and I think it's probably true of most women. Kristin, however, took that to a whole new level. In fact, if she wasn't so sweet and fun, I probably would've found her cuteness annoying. ;) Seriously though, she looked way better at 8.5 months pregnant than I look on my best days!

We did the first half of the maternity shoot at her house, which I think made these photos so unique and intimate. And not to mention that the Todhunters have the most adorable house. EVER. I contemplated asking if I could live with them, but I figured that would have made for an awkward first impression. :) In all seriousness, this house and their decorating style put Pottery Barn to shame!

And I haven't even mentioned their little boy, Creighton, who just adds to the cute factor of this family! We ended up doing a mix of maternity and family photos -- some at their house and some at a field and barn on the backside of the South Hill. Check out some Flat 4 favorites! And remember you can click on any of the pictures below to make them bigger if you want.












Thank you to Julie Jones for referring Kristin for pictures!!

At the time we did these photos, the Todhunters had decided not to find out the sex of the baby, so they didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl. Well, a couple weeks ago they had a baby girl and named her Hattie. I'm considering hiring Kristin to pick my baby names when I decide to have kids. :)

Congrats on your growing family, Todhunters!

2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the B/W of her and baby!!!!
Mom

McMurrays said...

hands down this is my all time favorite shoot you've done. i love the picture of the little boy you captured him perfectly! the belly and him is the sweetest! it is your best yet in my opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...