Friday, July 9, 2010

The Short Bus

Cairn Terriers are known to be an extremely smart breed, but...

My mom watched Max and Maggie about a month ago and she told me she hosed off her deck while the dogs were playing outside. She mentioned that Max really liked "playing in the water," but I didn't really think much of it. Of course she puts it nicely and doesn't warn me that my dog's a freak. Typical Grandma! :)

Well, I pulled out the hose today (which, by the way, has a huge hole in it that Max chewed, so forgive the white trash double-spout hose), and found out that Max has a little bit of a problem. I couldn't stop thinking that if there were doggie school buses, Max would definitely be on the short one.



Ummmmmmm........?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

:) He COULD have water on the brain...???? :)
I LOVE HIM and would do the same thing if I could get away with it without drowning...
Love Grandma

Lindsay Murphy said...

Oh Maximus...truly one of a kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...