Thursday, May 27, 2010

Luke + Mel

Almost 12 years ago, I met my best friend, Luke. If you knew Luke and I, you might not think we'd be good friends, but somehow we are... even after 12 crazy years! We're both stubborn and we tell each other like it is, whether it's something nice or not. Seriously, I can always count on Luke to tell me if I look like crap when no one else will. :) With that said, I've never had a better friend who I could call (and have called) at 2AM with a problem and would be there in a heartbeat, no questions asked. Luke was a groomsman in our wedding -- he has always been there for the big moments in my life, and now I get to be there for his!

I always pictured Luke's perfect wife being three things: super fun, a little sassy, and strong-willed. Enter Melissa, Luke's better half. :) Luke and Mel have been dating for a few years now and they got engaged around Thanksgiving time. I truly could not think of a better lady for Luke! These two have so much fun together and they are one of those couples who most people envy because you can see that they just fit together perfectly. I just know they are going to have an amazing marriage, and I am so honored to be a bridesmaid in their wedding this August! The only downside is that I won't be able to do their pictures, but I could still do their engagement pictures... :)

So here are a few of my faves from Luke and Mel's recent engagement session. Remember you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger.



















We had so much fun during this shoot -- minus the part where I almost killed us all in a car wreck. ;) Luke and Mel had so many great ideas and were willing to do anything (i.e. lay down on the concrete in a downtown parking lot!) It was a blast!! Happy engagement you two!

Stay tuned for a few more photo shoots from last weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

umm...the black and white of those two is incredible and mel looks stunning!

Lindsay Murphy said...

Love all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...