Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cameron + Lindsay

If you know my sister, you know there are not enough words to describe how amazing she is. I'm not even going to try because I'll undoubtedly fall short. And besides, I have to give a toast at her wedding in a few months so I'm saving up.

A couple years ago, Lindsay met Cameron. All I could think was, "This guy is a goof ball." But it didn't take long for me to realize that this goof ball not only adored my sister, but he challenged her, he made her laugh (like really laugh), and somehow they just fit together perfectly.

 photo Smith-192_zps400c2301.jpg

Lindsay and Cameron are getting married this summer at the lake, and they wanted a few engagement photos done up there this fall. Let me just preface this by telling you that my sister, who happens to work in the wedding industry, still hasn't quite grasped the role of being the bride and doesn't want anything to be cliché. Case and point, when I asked her what she was thinking for engagement photos she said, "I want them to be artsy, and I don't really want any with our faces in them." No pictures with your faces in them... got it. "Oh, and I don't want these posted anywhere." Mmmkay. 

Lucky for you, I break rules. It took me a few months, but I finally convinced her to let me post their mini engagement shoot. Oh, and I even managed to get pictures of their faces. Imagine that. Check out some Flat 4 favorites of my beautiful sissy and soon-to-be brother-in-law!

 photo Smith-232_zps927433c8.jpg
 photo Smith-22_zps9a2d3e08.jpg
 photo smith-collage3_zps35489f2a.jpg
 photo Smith-382_zpsc246bf6a.jpg
 photo Smith-332_zpsd9a63f5a.jpg
 photo smith-collage1_zps52ecd54a.jpg
 photo Smith-1032_zps933041e0.jpg
 photo Artistic-9_zpsfb6d348a.jpg
 photo Smith-452_zps8a32652c.jpg
 photo smith_collage2_zps3fa24523.jpg
 photo Smith-42_zpsa557e569.jpg

Oh, and that adorable little dog in the middle of these two? That's Reece, my nephew. He's quite the poser.

Love you three so much!

2 comments:

T said...

beautiful pics as usual Whitney!

Rachel said...

Love these! I'm glad you convinced Lindsey to have her face in the photos, she looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...