Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy. Merry. Joyful.

We love our Christmas cards this year... partly because I didn't have to make them, but mostly because we have been wanting to do our Christmas cards through Mango Ink for a long time and we finally did! If you've never checked out this awesome, boutique card company, check out their website here. Trust me, you will not regret it!


If you didn't get a Christmas card, I promise we still love you... our bank account, on the other hand, does not. ;)

We wish you all a joyful Christmas and a happy 2011!

xoxo

Jordan, Whitney, Maggie & Max

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Someday, when I can put more than my own face on a Christmas card, I hope to use Mango Ink, too! Love this year's card...although I might be a little sad I didn't get to help you tie pretty little bows and lick envelopes. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...