Monday, April 20, 2009

Way Behind on the Blog!

In case you hadn't noticed, I am WAY behind on the blog... 

Just a quick update:

Jordan's spring break started over two weeks ago, and we have been super busy!! We were in Ireland and Scotland the first week, flew back to London to meet up with my sister, flew out the next morning to Venice, then to Rome, then to Athens, and as of Sunday night we are back in London. Talk about an amazing spring break! :)

I am still working on downloading, editing, and posting my pictures, and will try to get some posts up soon. I have to warn you, they will probably be popping up sporadically and one city at a time. But they will come, I promise!

Lindsay, my sister, is here for the rest of the week, which is so awesome. But probably won't help much with me getting posts up any sooner. :) Also, Jordan started his 3-week internship today, and he really likes it so far. 

More details (and pictures) to come...

4 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

I'm waiting...but want you to have fun first!
Love you all
Mom

mmsnyder said...

Woohooo you're back to the internet world... can not wait to see pics from everywhere you have been!! SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM! Enjoy your time with Linds!! Did you get my much-belated birthday card??

angieflorence said...

glad to see you are back and can't wait to see pics and hear about the adventures. have fun wit Linds!
ang

Carey Guhlke-Falk said...

Did you loooove Ireland??!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...